Is Sod Right for You?
Winter is here, but that doesn’t mean it’s too early to start thinking about the ways to improve your yard for the spring and summer months. You have plenty of great options when making those decisions for your property, and Cataldo’s Landscaping and Masonry thinks sod installation might be the right answer for you. There are plenty of benefits to sod installation in the Needham, MA area and we want you to know the advantages.
- Improves the value of your home. Not only does having a green yard improve the chances of resell in your home because potential buyers are able to visualize their families in your yard, it can also increase your value from 5%-20%.
- Protects your soil. Sod protects soil from floating away in our rainy spring weather and placing mature grass also means there is a better chance of the sod rooting than traditional seeding.
- Reduces heat. Compared to the many surfaces that can get warm during the summer months, sod is one of the few that will stay cool. This offers a place for you and your family to relax and escape from the heat.
- Less dust and dirt. Placing sod means the dirt and other dusty debris in your yard are contained underneath and keeping it out of your home immediately.
- Instant gratification. In a single afternoon you have a grassy lawn. Not only do you have less to maintain and worry about in the upcoming months, your yard completely transforms overnight.
Some worry about the cost of sod installation and contemplate if it is worth the investment. Cataldo’s Landscaping is here to tell you our competitive prices is worth the peace of mind knowing your yard is taken care of and will be for years to come. Not only does it lessen the burden a seeded yard can cause, it looks great from start to finish.
Give our experts a call at (781) 304-8900.